Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Ciao Ciao!







Ciao!






I am not sure if there are people on here that do not have access to facebook but just in case....
I will post a few pics and updates!
I only have 9 days left! Then I am going home to Michigan, coming home to NC on The 2nd of July, then hanging out with Matt for the rest of the summer!
I have been to some really cool places so far... The Vatican, Trevi Fountain (one of my favorite places), Sistine Chapel, some of the coolest churches ever!, Tuscany, and soon Capri!
See yall all soon! (p.s. I got made fun of for saying yall! I had to explain to not only the NY people but also the Italians)









I did not get to go to a bunch of the places I wanted to but a friend of mine has offered to come back with me after graduation! We were gonna go for Spring Break next year but I am going to Costa Rica instead :) WOOHOO!






So here are some pics!

No comments: